By creating an account, you may receive newsletters or promotions.
In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. —Albert Einstein
Conflict Will always be a part of work, so “they” say
Conflict is a natural and normal feature of the workplace. It occurs in every organization. For any team that strives to attain its goals, conflict is inevitable. Although
differences will occur, the outcome doesn’t have to be negative.
In this class, we will practice at least 15 different scenarios on how to be more creative and develop a greater understanding and compassion for our fellow coworkers.
1. Uncover personal triggers
2. Discover how to manage workplace difficulties
3. Listen to both sides of the story
4. Honor personal beliefs and values
5. Evaluate Calmly
6. Learn how to handle workplace conflict effectively
7. Offer a neutral perspective
8. Practice positive communication
9. Apply conflict-resolution practices
10. Have fun with Conflict resolution games
Jane F. Cundy
The Business Connection
Email to register:
$625 per person, cash, check, (PayPal +3.9%)
First Responders and active military save 5%
adv. registration required 2 weeks before. no shows are billed
September 13-15, 2023
9 am-4 pm
Holiday Inn Express
2500 Menaul Blvd. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
Copyright © 2023 The Business Connection - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy