What is a parent coordinator?
A parent coordinator is a career for people with great desire in working with marriage couples who are experiencing some conflicts and who find it hard manage their children. Parent coordinators are professionals who help divorced or separated parents in improving their skills in co-parenting and solve certain issues which involve their children in conflicts with child custody disputes. These professionals are also appointed by the court.
Duties of a parent coordinator:
* Separated or divorced couples can hire a parent coordinator so as to resolve their problems in conflict parenting issues to the court. Parent coordinators serve as neutral persons to the couple. Parenting coordinators can also be empowered by the Court Order or by parents in order to make some recommendations in binding parents especially when they are unable to come up with a solution.
* The parent coordinators may also offer their suggestions to the couple. Basically, the initial action that parent coordinators take is to get acquainted with the couples as well as the children. Parent coordinators should also review the history or the causes of the marriage conflict and the issues or reasons why current conflicts are happening between the children and the parents.
* Parenting coordinators will review and meet with each parent and children before reporting some documents to the court. They have to meet with the couple individually, meet with their children individually and hold a joint meeting with the couples if the particular case has previous history with domestic violence.
Condition of Work
*Parenting coordinators work with various families in order to encourage involvement and interest. A coordinator in parenting should possess good skills in communication as they frequently interact with different people with conflicting issues.
Because parent coordinating is a confidential and private relationship,
Out of respect for the parties involved, I have not asked for testimonials to be printed here.
Thank you for your understanding
In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. —Albert Einstein
Conflict Will always be a part of work, so “they” say
Conflict is a natural and normal feature of the workplace. It occurs in every organization. For any team that strives to attain its goals, conflict is inevitable. Although
differences will occur, the outcome doesn’t have to be negative.
In this class, we will practice at least 15 different scenarios on how to be more creative and develop a greater understanding and compassion for our fellow coworkers.
1. Uncover personal triggers
2. Discover how to manage workplace difficulties
3. Listen to both sides of the story
4. Honor personal beliefs and values
5. Evaluate Calmly
6. Learn how to handle workplace conflict effectively
7. Offer a neutral perspective
8. Practice positive communication
9. Apply conflict-resolution practices
10. Have fun with Conflict resolution games
Jane F. Cundy
The Business Connection
Email to register:
$625 per person, cash, check, (PayPal +3.9%)
First Responders and active military save 5%
adv. registration required 2 weeks before. no shows are billed
September 13-15, 2023
9 am-4 pm
Holiday Inn Express
2500 Menaul Blvd. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
Copyright © 2023 The Business Connection - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy