Jane teaches Mediation Skills for Certification: Contact Her Now
Recently I was privileged to present to members of tribes (nations) and the result is that there are now new certified mediators for each tribal community. These include the Crow Agency Nation, The Omaha Tribe, and the Rosebud Sioux Tribal community, the Lakota Sioux Tribe, and the Blackfeet Tribe. ( See Over the Years page for a more complete list of Tribes and clients.)
Comments from new mediators include...
" ... this is how we used to do. We all talked with each other and over the years we have forgotten these practices. This is perfect to bring our members back together. To honor each one and bring greater harmony back to our communities and families."
" We need to bring this training to more people. We will call you, Jane."
Jane's Mediation and Arbitration Training...
Jane Cundy has been a certified mediator since 1994.
* She earned her basic skills certification in Albuquerque, NM from the Mediation Association.
From there, Jane was invited to attend the University of New Mexico, US-Mexico certification training for those who offer business and or profesional services across the New Mexico/United States border into Mexico. This training also included Arbitration skills and Negotiation skills.
* In1995 Jane was invited to sit on the State of New Mexico's Bar and civilian committee setting the standards for mediation in New Mexico.
* Between 1995 and 2000, Jane was certified in different mediation practices including Advanced Mediation Skills, and Child Abuse and Neglect Mediation.
* In 2001 Jane was invited by the Internationl Negotiations Institute to become the 56th Master Negotiator that they had certified in their 30 year history.
* Jane was also engaged as a mediator and facilitator for the Bureau of Indian Affairs for different workplace disputes including sexual assault and wrongful termination cases.
* With these additional advanced skills, she has served in the New Mexico Metropolitan Court system as well as for private clients and government agencies.
* A New Mexico Civil Court invited Jane to mediate child custody cases for their presiding judge.
Types of Cases where Jane has served include:
~ Animal Issues
~ Child Abuse and Neglect
~ Child Custody
~ Criminal ...family disputes
~ Discrimination of All Kinds
~ Employee Disputes
~ Health Administration Issues
~ Human Resources and EAP
~ Neighbor Disputes
~ Sexual Harassment
~ Water Rights
~ Workplace Issues
~ Wrongful Termination
Jane was also the Hearing Officer for Sandoval County, New Mexico for fourteen years. In this capacity she presided over employee issues including but not limited to personnel disputes, termination issues, law enforcement and citizen complaints and more.
Jane Cundy is available on a confidential agreement arrangement for issues relating to the above-mentioned topics. She currently contracts with government agencies, private citizens, and Native American Tribes and Tribal Courts.
To discuss your situation or to hire Jane, please email us at: email@example.com
Text to: 505-857-0101